- Handle the overall payroll requirements and concerns of the clients
- Ensure a smooth end to end service delivery through compliance with internal and external Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Strengthen and maintain client relationship.
- Graduate of Accountancy/Management Accounting or any Business-related course
- Fresh graduates from reputable business schools are welcome to apply
- Proficient in MS Excel application
- Effective communication skills
- Patient, resilient and has strong drive to attain goals
- Can work under extreme pressure
- Willing to work long hours
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
- 2 full-time positions available
As a Business Development Officer (BDO), you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest teammates. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn and use cutting edge technology in your trade. And most of all, you’ll have the chance to promote, develop, and sell the most innovative solutions that contribute concrete value to any organization.
As a Business Development Officer (BDO), you are responsible for the ownership of account strategies; development, identification, and validation of opportunities; solution analysis and design up to the final stages of negotiation and closing.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Administration, Management, Marketing, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. MBA holder is an advantage.
- Candidate must have at least one (1) year selling experience on Financial & Accounting (F&A) services or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) or strategic software/system integrations.
- Candidate must have an outstanding command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Candidate must love to engage and converse with people.
- Candidate must be comfortable with delivering presentations before a large group.
- One BDO will be assigned to manage, sell, & develop business related to HRMS and e-learning; and,
- The other BDO will be assigned to manage, sell, & develop F&A solutions and systems.
Two (2) full time positions available
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have knowledge in applicable statutory laws
- Background on compensation and benefits is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in taxation, auditing, and financial reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Full time positions available